Setting new standards of professionalism and upgrading the benchmarks already created.
KSR & Co Company Secretaries LLP, a Limited Liability Partnership established in 2007, has its offices at Coimbatore and Chennai. The Firm is well equipped with qualified professionals, lawyers and Company Secretaries. The Firm’s staff are well trained and adequately experienced and the offices are equipped with adequate infrastructure.
- Compliance Management Services (CMS)
- All matters connected with Company Law, Rules and Regulations including Incorporation of Companies, Board of Directors Compliances, Shareholders Compliances, Charge Registration and Rectification, Search and Status Reports, and all other compliances.
- Corporatization of Partnerships, Sole Proprietary Firms.
- Formation of Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs), conversion of existing companies, partnership and sole-proprietary Firms into LLPs in a cost and tax efficient manner.
- Registration of MSMEs, Start ups and other business entities under various laws including MSMED Act, 2006, Foreign Trade Regulation Act and other applicable laws
- Establishment and Registration of Charitable Trusts, NGOs and societies; Section 8 Companies. Obtaining Registrations and Exemptions under the Income Tax Act, 1961 and the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2011 for Trusts, societies and Section 8 companies.
- Establishing Cooperative Societies and Producer Companies
- Setting up of and obtaining licenses, renewals and carrying out compliances for Banking companies and Non Banking Financial Companies including Asset Finance Company, Micro Finance Institutions, Core Investment Companies.
- Setting up of and obtaining licenses, renewals and carrying out compliances for Insurance Companies and Insurance Third party administrators.
- Setting up of and obtaining licenses, renewals and carrying out compliances for Portfolio Managers, Alternative Investment Funds and other capital market intermediaries.
- Consultancy in relation to Foreign Direct Investment, External Commercial Borrowings, Joint Venture / Wholly Owned Subsidiaries in India and abroad (Overseas Direct Investment), setting up of Branch / Project / Liaison office by a foreign entity in India.
- Consultancy on Foreign Exchange Management related approvals and compliances.
- Consultancy and Compliances under Industrial, Labour and Environmental Protection laws.
- Consultancy on Takeover Code, Insider Trading Regulations and other SEBI guidelines, rules and regulations.
- Consultancy and compliances under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law
- Advisory and compliances pertaining to Corporate Social Responsibility
- Board Process and Management
- Coaching Independent Directors on their roles and responsibilities
- Advisory on Board Evaluation, Evaluation of Independent Directors and Chairperson.
- Drafting of Board policies under Companies Act, 2013, Listing regulations, Non Banking Financial Companies regulations etc.
2. Audit and Assurance Services
- Secretarial Audit under the Companies Act, 2013
- Audit and Certifications under Listing Regulations and other Capital Market regulations.
- Audit and Certifications under Foreign Exchange Management Act
- Audit and Certifications on Corporate Social Responsibility spends
- Internal Audit of functions and activities under Companies Act, 2013 covering audit of regulatory compliances.
- Industrial Audits covering Industrial Environmental, Health and Safety Laws
3. Services to Banks and Non Banking Financial Companies
Our Firm specializes in Secretarial Audit for Banks and Non Banking Financial Companies.
We conduct Internal Audit, KYC Audit and Audit of compliances under Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 for Non Banking Financial companies.
We offer consultancy in setting up internal systems and procedures for ensuring compliances under laws applicable to Banking companies including Fit and Proper Criteria, Shareholding conditions and approvals, other compliances under Banking Regulation Act, 1949, Disclosures under Fair Practices Code, Debt recovery and SARFAESI laws.
We offer specialised training to directors / senior officers of Banks and NBFCs to help them stay abreast with the current regulations.
We offer risk management advisory services to Banks and NBFCs.
4. Transaction Advisory & Due Diligence Services
- Advisory on choice of business entity and setting up of start ups
- Joint Ventures and Foreign Collaborations
- Mergers, De-mergers, Spin-offs and Acquisition of Business entities
- Corporate Strategic Planning and Structuring
- Issue and Listing of Securities in India and other Countries
- Listing of securities – Small and Medium Enterprises
- Listing of securities – Institutional Trading Platform
- Delisting of securities
- Buyback of securities
- Drafting of Share based employee benefits [ESOS/ESPS etc.]
- Issue of sweat equity shares.
- Valuation of Shares, Brands and Goodwill
- Investment/Capital structuring/restructuring
- Drafting joint venture agreements, foreign collaboration agreements, technology transfer agreements, licensing agreements, franchise agreements, royalty agreements, share subscription agreements, shareholders rights agreements and other commercial contracts, service contracts and business agreements.
- Succession planning
5. Intellectual Property Services
- Advising on choice of trademarks, brands, slogans, trade names and classes of goods and service in which they can be registered.
- Representation before trademark authorities, IPAB for prosecuting registrations, handling oppositions
- Consultancy and legal representation against infringement, passing off of trademarks and copyrights
- Drafting of various contracts, agreements for lease, assignment and acquisition of trademarks, copyrights.
- Registration of Trademarks and Brands, Copyrights, Patents and Industrial Designs in India and abroad
- Global IPR Adoption Advisory Services, Comprehensive Search Services, Registration, services relating to Licensing, Assignment of Trademarks and other Intellectual Property Rights, Services relating to managing Infringements and Passing off and other threats to IPRS
- Transaction Advisory and drafting of necessary contracts for acquisition, licensing and sale of IPRs
6. Legal Management and Representation Services
- Verification of Title Deeds
- Rendering opinions on corporate laws, securities laws, economic legislations, foreign exchange laws, intellectual property laws, anti trust laws, consumer protection laws, Banking Laws, RBI regulations governing NBFCs, Tax Laws, Debt Recovery Laws, Domestic and International Commercial Arbitration Laws, Law relating to trusts, NGOs, Societies, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws etc.
- Case Study, Analysis & Advisory Services for devising strategies.
- Representing litigants (shareholders and management) on matters falling under Corporate Laws, Securities Laws, IPR Laws, Debts Recovery Law, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Laws,
- Appearing and representing before adjudicating authorities and compounding authorities under Companies Act, 2013, Foreign exchange laws, capital market laws, insurance laws and other economic legislations
- Securing reliefs and remedies in relation to offences by directors and officers of companies
- Handling Intellectual Property related disputes, infringements, passing-off actions, oppositions before the Registrar of Trademarks, Intellectual Property Appellate Board and civil courts.
- Advising and structuring of Family settlements
- Securing specific reliefs from Courts of Law
7. Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Domestic and International Commercial Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation with an analytical, commercial and legal approach for removal of deadlocks and resolution of disputes.
- Representing before Arbitral Tribunals and pursuing claims and counter claims
- Securing/Defending applications for interim injunctions